• Omega 3 fatty acid supplement with vitamin E
• 700 mg of EPA and 500 mg of DHA per serving (2 softgels)
• EPA & DHA contribute to normal cardiovascular function
• DHA also contributes to normal brain function and visual ability
• Antioxidant due to vitamin E
OMEGA MAX is a food supplement of essential fatty acids omega 3 EPA and DHA at very high concentration, with the addition of vitamin E. Each capsule contains 1000 mg of fish oil concentrated in 35% EPA and 25% DHA. Two capsules = one serving of the product contribute to the maintenance of normal cardiac function (EPA and DHA) (the beneficial effect is obtained with the daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA), normal brain function (DHA) and normal visual function (DHA) (the beneficial effect is obtained with the daily intake of 250 mg of DHA). Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.