- HYDRA MAX ENERGY: mineral salts with an extra gear
- Preparation for saline-isotonic and energy drink for athletes
- Without added sugar and fat
- Complex carbohydrates for gradual absorption
- Minerals in form of citrates and gluconates, highly assimilable
- Potassium - Supports muscle function. Potassium deficiency can promote the onset of muscle cramps.
- Magnesium - It is important to contribute to normal energy metabolism, restoring energy and vitality to the body in situations of muscle fatigue
- Carnitine - use of fats for energy purposes
- Sabeet™ beet extract - nitric oxide
- Energetic, thirst-quenching and rehydrating
- Correct saline reintegration
- Muscle function
- Counteracts tiredness and fatigue
- Performance and resistance
- Instant solubility and excellent taste
HYDRA MAX ENERGY is an isotonic and energetic saline food supplement for athletes with no added sugar, with sweetener, to be reconstituted as a drink. HYDRA MAX ENERGY provides complex carbohydrates, carnitine, Sabeet ™ beet extract, mineral salts, vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 and is indicated for replenishing the hydro-saline losses due to profuse sweating.
The minerals present in HYDRA MAX ENERGY are in form of citrates and gluconates, highly assimilable. The complex carbohydrate formula contained in HYDRA MAX ENERGY is based on maltodextrin DE6. Maltodextrins are complex polymeric carbohydrates made up of chains of single glucose molecules. The absorption of maltodextrins into the body depends on the length of the polymers and the DE (dextrose equivalence). The higher the DE, the shorter the length of the chain, corresponding to a rapid absorption, like pure glucose. HYDRA MAX ENERGY supplies maltodextrin DE6, therefore characterized by a slower absorption. HYDRA MAX ENERGY carbohydrate-electrolyte solution increases water absorption and contributes to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged exercise. Thiamine (Vit B1) contributes to normal energy metabolism, while vitamin B2 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance. * Naturally contains sugars.