- Food supplement of fat soluble vitamin C.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is able to cross biological barriers and satisfies the demand for ascorbate in the tissues better than the hydrophilic form.
- It is not a simple liposomal vitamin C, in which vitamin C is still in the form of ascorbic acid: it is something more, the ascorbid palmitate is in fact a molecule that is directly fat-soluble, that is, soluble in lipid tissues.
- It performs an important antioxidant action directly in lipid tissues.
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of the function of the immune system, also indicated for athletes.
- Energy metabolism
- Vitamin C supports the joints contributing to the normal formation of collagen.
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress thanks to the properties of vitamin C.
C LIPOSOL is a fat-soluble vitamin C food supplement, i.e. soluble in lipids or fats, unlike ascorbic acid and its salts which are instead water-soluble, i.e. soluble in water.
Ascorbyl palmitate is an ester formed by ascorbic acid and palmitic acid creating a fat-soluble form of vitamin C which, unlike ascorbic acid, is also soluble in lipid tissues. The ascorbyl palmitate is lipophilic and is therefore able to cross the biological barriers made by phospholipids and satisfies the demand for ascorbate in certain tissues better than the hydrophilic form.
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the formation of collagen for the normal function of cartilages, skin, bones and blood vessels. Supports the physiological function of the nervous system and the immune system and the absorption of iron. It also contributes to normal energy metabolism and to the maintenance of normal immune system function during and after intense physical exercise (the beneficial effect is obtained with the daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C).
C LIPOSOL does not contain ingredients of animal origin and is therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans.